Tuesday 5 December 2006

MONTH-VERSARY

First of all.. i would like to say a big HELLO!!! to Ms. S. Tabone... thanks for your comment on my blog! i would also like to tell you, sarah, that we haven't forgotten you.. only simon just forgot that it's the weekend of your birthday.. because actually, i think he never knew ;-)

Anyway.. today it was a cool day.. i started at 11 and finished at 5, with 3 hrs free from 1 to 4.. I met Bernice.. and by the way.. today it's our first month-versary :-D I thank God for it!

At 6pm, me and ber had a meeting at Caritas.. coz we're thinking to start some voluntary work with youths.. and all they ask for is.. guess what.. Commitment! have you ever heard this word before? hmm... lol

I don't know.. i hope i'll find time to do it.. after all i have many other commitments which i have to keep in mind!

PRAY 4 Znah
Take care