Sunday 3 December 2006

Cheers..

Yesterday night was great.. Clare's graduation party was cool.. with food, C2H5OH, Bernice and all. Oh yes, and dancing.. ;-) AND if anyone asks if I was drunk.. well, to put it this way, I was 70% straight. The party was over at about 00:30.. and as I was going out of the hotel I bumped into the door pane.. I didn't see it.. I told you.. 70% straight!

Aaanyway..

Today I woke up at 10am. I have drama team at Paola this evening, followed by a meal at Rokna, Paceville. Hope to see you all there.

3 comments:

Simon said...

lol C2H5OH.....
I quote Machall...
"Here's to man's in satiable quest for intoxication."
:D
it would have been great with you and bernice with us last night.

Bernie said...

Ajma kem dhaqt il-bierah!! LOL..floor 8:):)

Anonymous said...

x'int tekniku ian gej bil C2H5OH u bil percentage of soberness :P


signed by
is sur Cole :)