Monday 4 December 2006

...

Hi folks,

Mood : Happy!!! :-D

Today was a day of .. I dont know if it's a waste of time or not actually. I woke up at 9:30, after sleeping at 3am, (yesterday we went to watch Borat at the cinema.. hilarious!) Anyway.. then i spent 3hrs trying to find some bookings for the pantomime in january, while copying some notes.. managed to find 4 places. Then at 5pm i had a lecture till 7pm.. not so tiring and boring.

After university, i went to Bernie's house just to say hello.. u know..xx
Then she gave me a lift home, and went to John's later... blogging from his laptop infact ;-)

That's all for today.

8 comments:

Simon said...

hmm..panto...january....right..carefull in the dates....the weekend of the 5th drew's bday....the weekend of the 13th mine...the weekend of the 20th Jonathan's ....:)

Bernie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bernie said...

x'qghadt taghmel imqajjem sa 3a.m. eh eh?? ;-) thanks for coming to visit sick little me!! mwa

ian-z- said...

qghadt niekellem ma xi hadd sa 3am.. imma ma rridx nghidlek min..:P

Simon said...

....oh please....keep it PG
:)

Anonymous said...

And the weekend of the 2nd is my birthday... I go away for 4 months and you people already forget abou t me!!!!:(

Hey I... welcome to the blogging group!!!

Simon said...

yes we knew bout your birthday, but thats the same weekend of the 5th....heh...i have to explain eveything

Bernie said...

sar...you forgot my b'day...and that was only a few weeks after yu left..heh..so we can excuse simon i guess;-)